Case Study Process
Step 1: Kickoff
- You and I (or your salesperson) will talk about your client, so I can understand:
- The challenges they needed to solve, and how your solution helped.
- How long they’ve been using the solution.
- Any issues or sensitivities I should be aware of.
- Preferred case study format and style requirem ents.
Based our discussion, I will put together a project brief. I can also work from your brief, making recommendations as needed.
Step 2: Discovery/question development
- I review all available background and put together a list of questions for your review.
- Once we agree the questions are on target, you can share them with the client so they know what to expect for the call.
Step 3: Client call
- I walk the client through the questions, giving you the opportunity to jump in as you see fit.
Step 4: Drafts
- I will provide a full draft, including 3 title options.
- Three rounds of edits included.
Step 5: Layout and finalization
- I am available to answer any questions the designer may have, and also will provide up to two rounds of edits/proofreading in the layout format.
Terms: To reduce the risks of working with a new writer, I bill1/3 of the total project fee in advance, 1/3 after the first draft, and the final 1/3 upon completion. I want us both to be proud of the work we complete together, so I strive for 100% satisfaction on every case study.